Be sure to set up the preferences for your included mobile website so that visitors can use the responsive MBB Mobile Widget directly from their mobile device.
You can set up the branding on your mobile website, including your company logo, colors, site background, home page text, and quick search links.
To configure your mobile website settings:
then "Mobile Preferences" tab
You will be presented with a menu of options allowing you to customize how your mobile website will appear. Simply choose your preferences for each option.
- Enable Mobile Application: yes or no. This allows you to decide make the mobile MBB application available or not.
- Logo Image: Upload your company's logo. Suggested dimensions are 300px wide and 50px tall.
- Logo Background Color: Select a color to appear as the background for your logo. It should compliment or match the colors in your logo or your main website.
- Application Background: This background will appear as your website background. It is very subtle and will not distract visitors from your website content.
- Home Page Text: This is where you can give visitors a brief introduction to capture their interest. 100 words or less is the recommended amount of text.
- Home Page Quick Searches: Here you can set up a few quick searches based upon criteria you select. For example, if you find that a lot of people are interested in "Mountain View Homes in Denver", you can set this as a quick search. Simply, click the "Add a New Search" link, select the criteria you want, and save it.
Once you have configured all of your preferences and everything is the way you want it, click the "Save Settings" button.