The Business Center feature provides an intranet capability for sharing information and resources internally with all users (agents etc.) set up in your account.
The Business Center includes:
- Start page with summaries and links to resources
- News and announcements
- Document library
- Video library
- Shared calendar
- Internal roster of all agents, team members
- Shared bookmarks
- Custom page
Here you can store and organize important documents, links to external websites, and even a shared calendar, for example for training.
NOTE: The Business Center is an optional feature that needs to be enabled on an Brokerage or Team account.
This is a great way to keep all your important resources in one place (especially for multi-user accounts).
To access the Business Center:
1) In your Leads and Contacts account
2) You will then see the Business Center menu items. You will see some main sections including the Latest Announcements and Events, Recent Documents, and Recent Links.
3) Near the top of the Business Center you will see a menu allowing you to view announcements, view documents, view links, view calendar, and view your account roster (see below).
4) FOR ADMIN: To add a new announcement, document, or link, simply click on the relevant item in the above menu, and on the next page click on "Add a new announcement / document / link".