Zapier is an online automation tool that helps you connect multiple apps (e.g. Buying Buddy and Facebook) to automate repetitive tasks.
Using Zapier with Buying Buddy, you can import leads and lead data from any other source supported by Zapier, such as Facebook, Google Contacts - and thousands of others, AND export leads to other systems and applications.
- Zapier is the glue that connects more than 1,000 web apps.
- Zaps are workflows that you create in Zapier to connect your apps, so they can work together.
The Buying Buddy Zapier app can be used as a Zapier Trigger or a Zapier Action.
- A Trigger is the thing that causes the Zap to start.
- An Action is the thing the Zap will do once started.
Zapier Buying Buddy App Trigger
With the Zapier Buying Buddy app, there is one trigger:
- New Lead.
Using this trigger, you can set up workflow actions that start when a new lead comes into your Buying Buddy account.
Zapier Buying Buddy App Actions
With the Zapier Buying Buddy app, there are several possible actions, including:
- Create a new lead
- Add an email to history for an existing lead
- Add a note to history for an existing lead
These actions can be performed when, for example, you get a lead's contact info from a Facebook ad campaign you are running and you want to add the new lead to your Buying Buddy account, or a lead emails your Gmail account and you want the email to be saved in the lead's Buying Buddy history.
See the following articles for further instructions:
The Buying Buddy Zapier App is relatively new. As its popularity grows, more actions may be included.